We live in a world where blogging is as common as breathing oxygen. There are millions of personal blogs all over the internet. While this has enabled business to grow and people share their ideas with millions of people from all over the world, the huge number of blogs available can make it difficult for people to find your own blog. The good news is that there are few tips if applied can increase the number of traffic going to your website.
Here are some of the tips:
• Design an amazing and creative blog: the way your blog appears will play a huge role in whether people will want to come back to your site or not. You can get an experienced web designer to do an amazing blog for you that is well balanced and pleasing to the eye. The blog has to grab someone’s attention and make them want to come back and read from it. This of course has to be accompanied by amazing and informative pieces that would keep your target audience interested and coming back for more.
• Give some of your work for free: Don’t give all your work for free especially if you have put effort in it and hope to make some money from selling your ideas or information. Just give out enough to get yourself noticed. Think of is as advertising yourself. This will please your target audience and make them curious to see what else you have to offer.
• Make use of the social networking sites: Once your blog is ready with content, you want to get this information to as many people as possible. The good news is that it is now easier to do this than it has ever been the past. Sites such as Twitter and Facebook are free and give you access to a very huge audience. Make use of them!These are not the only tips to get more visitors for your site but they offer a nice place to start. Good luck!
Blogs are great marketing tools but before they provide the services they are meant for, they need to be visible. Blog visibility requires different marketing strategies that will ensure that the readers increase and the purpose of the blog is easily achieved. Traffic is important for any content that is online, and below are a few ways to increase the flow.
Blogs are part of the larger social media platform but to be successful they require the assistance of the other more popular platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram among others. You will need to link your blog to your social media pages and use the pages to market the blog. People are always looking for good interesting reads covering different topics. By posting a link on social media pages, your friends or people who like you will click on it and if it is a good one, they will share it with their friends and this will ultimately attract more people.
Loyal Blog Readers and Comments
In efforts to market your blog, it is essential that you find a loyal reader and commenter who will make the blog look more popular and show other people that it is a good read. The comments will also encourage the readers to leave comments.
Participate in other blogs
In the blogging world, when you scratch a back, yours will be scratched. The best way to market your blog is to leave comments on larger blogs or blogs in your line of topics as people interested in your type of content will want to read what you have.
Keywords and title
Catchy titles and targeted keywords will go a long way in attracting qualified traffic. This is traffic that will visit your blog because they are interested in reading the content as opposed to people who leave the moment they enter the blog.
For any writer, expressing his ideas so that reader understands exactly the same way the writer intended is critical. The following are some of the best article writing tips.
Know the information you want to relay
First you should know exactly what you want to pass to your reader. You should also consider the final use of the article and tailor it in such a manner as to suite the purpose.
Identify your audience
Secondly you identify the audience. This is necessary as it determines the tone of the article. It also helps you orient the content.
Thirdly you layout and outline. The outline contains the main points of the article. Outlining helps you include all your ideas thus giving the reader substantial and complete content. It also gives you a platform of arranging your ideas systematically to enhance understandability.
You can now begin to write. You start with the introduction. The introduction should be well written to arouse the interest of the reader. Secondly write the body which contains the ideas. Finally, write an appropriate conclusion that sums up the whole article. Don’t forget to accord the article an appropriate title.
SEO stands for search engine optimization. It is a technique used in internet marketing to improve and increase the traffic to your website.SEO is the best way to increase the visibility of your website in the online world. There are many companies offering SEO services but you need to choose a well-established company. Below are the best SEO techniques and tips your webmaster should know:
1. Have Great and Relevant Content.
This is very important to your website. Ensuring you have the relevant content to your main page is the best SEO aspect of a page. This is because you can put the right keywords but if the content is irrelevant then no one will be interested in your website. Your content should read well and be unique from your competitors. Your content should make sense from the reader’s point of view.
Make sure you use the right keyword. One should be very conscious to place the appropriate keyword throughout your site. Place the keyword in your titles, URLs, content and image names. As you, choose your keyword think of them as search terms to be used by your target group.
3. Create Back-links to Your Website
Submissions, blog postings, forum postings, and others can do this. There are niche directory sites that one can use to submit your website and blog articles with your back-links. However, if you have a blog you will easily be able to link with other websites and blogs.
4. Use social media
Today’s world revolves around social media. If your business has a visual element joins the appropriate social media Communities that best fit your business. Make use of Facebook and Twitter.
Social media ranges from social networks to social bookmarking such as Digg and many more.
5. Ensure your URLs are SEO friendly
Make sure you use keywords in your URLs. Search friendly URLs will make it easy for your target group to locate your website.